- A booking receipt will be emailed to you at the time of purchase. If registered post is the selected delivery method, wristbands will be sent out twice monthly. Purchases made after 14 October can be collected from Box Office.
- Children aged 13 years and under, who are accompanied by a ticketed responsible adult enter the Festival at no charge (limits at some venues apply).
- All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. No refunds or exchanges will be available.
- Tickets are not transferable under any circumstance and may not be offered for re-sale. All sales are final, unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Tickets are sold subject to Wangaratta Jazz and Blues conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry of each of the Festival’s venues.
- Wristbands and must be worn at all times and remain intact to gain entrance to Festival venues.
- Admission to Festival venues is subject to capacity.
- VIP tickets guarantee a seat at the Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre Theatre only, however you need to arrive 15 minutes prior to a performance.
- No refunds will be given if the ticket holder cannot attend the Festival for whatever reason.
- Fees and surcharges include GST.
- Tickets are sold on the express condition that ticket holders are bound by the rules and regulations issued by the organiser, the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria and the rules and regulations enacted there under. The purchaser is obliged to follow reasonable directions of Festival staff and/or volunteers if required.
- The information requested is only used in the processing of your tickets; as per the Privacy Act, the information is not supplied to any third party.
- All ticket holders are asked for their consent to any official filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Patrons engaging in dangerous activities will be removed from the site without refund.
- Wangaratta Jazz and Blues or the venue provider may refuse admission to any ticket holder for any reasonable cause and may request any ticket holder to leave the venue for any reasonable cause.
- Entry is at own risk and the right to refuse entry is reserved by Wangaratta Jazz and Blues and venue providers. Wangaratta Jazz and Blues and venue providers shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, or damages sustained entering or on the site – to the extent allowed by the law.
- Entry is at own risk. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site. The Festival shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or on the site – to the extent allowed by the law. The Festival takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss, please use ear plugs if necessary
- Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must be 18 and over (photographic ID may be required as proof of age) and may only partake alcohol that is purchased and consumed within licensed wet areas. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be removed from the event and criminal charges may be a consequence.
- Wangaratta Jazz and Blues disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party including the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue or other person in connection with the performance or referred to on this site.
- Wangaratta Jazz and Blues reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary any advertised program and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made in the event that the program is varied due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
- Unless you hold a Wangaratta Jazz and Blues Media Pass, the possession or use of video cameras, professional photographic equipment, other visual, sound recording or transmission equipment is absolutely prohibited.
- By purchasing these tickets online, Seat Advisor Box Office will automatically forward your contact details to Wangaratta Jazz and Blues.
The personal information requested on this form is being collected by the Wangaratta Festival of Jazz (‘the Festival’) in order to process your ticket order. The personal information will be used solely by the Festival for that primary purpose or related purposes. Patrons can apply to the Festival for access to and/or amendment of the information. Requests for access and or correction should be made to Festival Manager.
What will happen to the data we collect?
When you book your Festival tickets (by telephone or via online sales), you will be asked to provide personal information in order to process payment and forward your tickets and wristbands by mail. The Festival will be using some of the data to collate and report on statistical information – these reports will not include your name, email address, telephone numbers, street address or other detail that could reveal your identity.